Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Derek & Baby Shower

Derek turned 32!
 i made him an apple cake with cream cheese frosting, the girls made him cards.  the next weekend he went to provo with his brothers and dad to watch a BYU basketball game.  (derek has a man crush on jimmer!!)
 that night my friends threw me a fabulous baby shower.  it just shows how great the people here in page are... it's amazing how many good friends i've made in the short time we've been here.
 Mia and Stacey Smith (holding Ryan Bernards)
 All the yummy food!
 In the middle is Kristi Bernards... she was 1 of the 2 who put the shower together.

 in the back... jodi mallavia, she was the other 1 of the 2 who put the shower together.
 everyone was so generous... i got a ton of pjs, blankets, diapers and wipes.  it made me REALLY excited to have a boy (if i could be anymore excited!!!!)

2 comments:

The Evers Family said...

I'm excited too!!

stevenjared0853 said...

Good one! Congratulations! I celebrate my husband’s and my son’s birthday one the same day as they share the dates and it is always a grand celebration. My daughter will turn 16 this year and I am planning to book one of the Los Angeles event venues for the big party.