Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAGGED: Survey Says...

8 Shows I like to watch...
1. The Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Heroes
4. Law & Order (regular and SVU)
5. Survivor
6. Bones
7. Biggest Loser
8. The Shield

8 Restaurants I Like...
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Wendy's
3. Red Lobster
4. Olive Garden
5. IHOP
6. Panda Express (they don't have this in omaha...so sad.)
7. PF Changs
8. Ted's

8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Used my new vacuum...i never new vacuuming could be so fun!
2. Fed Alexis.
3. Worked out.
4. Changed Alexis's diaper.
5. Figured out what Samantha wanted.
6. Talked to Kristina.
7. Made homemade chicken noodle soup.
8. Went to Katelyn's soccer practice.

8 I things I'm looking forward to...
1. Thanksgiving
2. Visiting fam and friends in December.
3. Twilight Movie on Saturday.
4. When Derek's done with school and The Bar.
5. The Spring. (how sad...it's not december yet and i'm already sick of winter!)
6. Ma & Pa visiting in December.
7. Bunko on Friday night.
8. Reaching my goal weight.

8 things on my wish list...
1. Jeff to have a teaching job IN OMAHA.
2. Samantha learning how to speak English.
3. Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck, boobie lift!)
4. All my laundry done and put away.
5. A hot tub.
6. My ankle to be normal again.
7. A night of uninterupted sleep...just 6 hours that's all i ask. heck, i'll even take 4 at this point. whatever, i'll take 2.
8. A house that doesn't have stairs.

I tag. . .
1. Christina
2. Ruth
3. Allie
4. Shauna
5. Megs
6. DD
7. Teri
8. Sabry

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Angie. I had to check out your blog after your talk on sunday. And I'm glad I did, becuase I had noticed Katelyn's short hair yesterday, and the story behind it was awesome! I love it, though. I think short hair is so cute, and I'm dying to cut Emma's. Probly won't though. Anyways, lots of fun!

Melinda said...

Oh my heck. Mommy makeover! You crack me up. I love that you put things like that on your blog. Hilarious. And I love your skinny girl quote! Freak I wish you didn't live so far away so you could crack me up in person. Sigh!

kara said...

Wait - you guys don't have Panda Express?!?