Thursday, September 18, 2008

precious moments

(this one's for you..."you" know who you are!!) a friend of ours gave us this "blanket dress" as a gift for alex. it is so soft and comfy. it's one of my favorite things to put her in. i love it!!
kids are always so beautiful when they are sleeping!! ;)
samantha has been having a rough time. i think having a new baby in the house and moving is stressing her out!! she cries alot, and she hasn't beeen sleeping as long as she used to. she has never been mean to alexis though, and she is always willing to hold her and give her loves. i love this picture...it is so sweet.
alex stays awake a little bit more everyday. she is so stinkin' cute, and i swear she tries to smile already!!!

6 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

Well, embarrassingly enough, this is the first time I've checked your blog for a while. I started thinking you would've had to have had your baby by now and I should find out. Congratulations!!! She's darling! Good luck with your move and the whole thing. I'm glad your mom has been there for you. I had a lot of problems getting Connor to accept Skyler into the family. When he drew family pictures, he didn't include Skyler for 2 YEARS!!! I've got about 6 weeks before I find out how Skyler is going to do with our new little one. Hope all is well.

JoAnna Anderson said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new house! We are in total remodel mode too so I need all the ideas I can get. Your baby is so sweet & I love close up shots. How are the girls adapting to her? Oh & good job on your weight loss!

The Kahumokus said...

I'm gone from the blog for just a short while and she's already getting bigger. She's beautiful!!

Melanie said...

Alexis is so darling. You lucky to have your mom there for this long. Good luck on the move. Did you buy a house?

Mindylou said...

Alexis is such a pretty baby! I love the picture of Sami and Alexis. Sami is quickly becoming one of my favorite kids!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Do you really have four girls? Wow!