Tuesday, August 12, 2008

baby update

we finally decided on a name. we're going with McKenzie. for the time being Lee is her middle name, but i'm not 100% on that. (i really want to use Jo, but derek's not a big fan of that.) if anyone has a middle name suggestion feel free to tell me! also, she's due september 3rd, but my doc has agreed to induce me the 28th so we can have over the weekend. it would be alot better for derek if he doesn't have to worry about missing classes. i went to the doc yesterday and i'm already dilated to a 2 and 50% efaced...so maybe, just maybe she'll come a bit early on her own, and i won't have to be induced!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, you sound like you might go into labor any day now! Get ready for baby #4! I think Lee and Jo are both cute. I heard one the other day, Jade, that would sound good with Mackenie too. Good luck on the big day!

Angie said...

if she really is your last one, i would go with Angela after you.

Anonymous said...

If she really is your last one, I would go for Dawn {as in me, Destiny, DD} :) anyways, you will never guess who I talked to the other night! Call me for the 411!

kristina said...

Mom suggested "Ray." You could spell it Rae or something girlier like that.

Jaimie said...

Cute name Angie! She will be here so soon. I will be so excited to see pictures of her. I am so happy for you. Good luck with the delivery. We will pray for you and your sweet baby girl McKenzie.